- 1.Efficiency (GAS Earning) – Travel Mode, Efficiency plays a part in GAS earnings. Having a higher Efficiency Attribute will result in better GAS earnings per Kilometer spent. higher Efficiency leads to a faster accumulation of Leaderboard points.
- 2.Luck (Mystery Box) – Travel Mode, Luck determines the frequency and quality of a Mystery Box drop. Users are also able to receive Mystery Box drops while their Travel NFTs are leased out.
- 3.Comfort (STO Earning and Travel NFT Box) – Staking/Governance When your comfort is high, you can staking NFTs to earn STO and win new Travel NFTs boxes.
- 4.Resilience (Durability/Repair) – Travel Mode, Resilience affects the decay rate of Durability. Higher Resilience will result in a slower Durability decay. The higher the Travel NFT's level or quality, the higher the repair cost. Durability is a Travel NFT’s “stamina” bar. As a user moves, Durability will decrease. Travel NFTs receive a “worn-out” penalty at 3 Durability touch points:
1.At 70/100 Durability, Travel NFT Efficiency drops to 90%
2.At 50/100 Durability, Travel NFT Efficiency drops to 50%
3.At 20/100 Durability, Travel NFT Efficiency drops to 10%
Users can reset Attributes using GAS/STO to reset the Travel NFT's Attribute points. The more frequent the reset, the more expensive it will be, with the cost capping at a certain level
There are four types of Travel NFTs, each designed to suit different applications. For people who go to work, travel and those who have a career in driving
Users do not need to use the app every day because distance can be accumulated up to 10 days.
Users’ GAS return is not static, and several factors may cause it to fluctuate:
- 1.Travel NFT Efficiency (Low Durability affects Efficiency).
- 2.GPS signal/External Environment - users will earn less if GPS signal is poor.
There are five Travel NFT qualities. When a Travel NFTs minted, the value of each Attribute will be chosen at random within the min. and max. values according to Travel NFT quality. As such, even Travel NFTs of the same quality may have vastly different Attribute distributions.
Users can level up their Travel NFTs by burning GAS, with STO being required at certain milestones. Each level-up takes a fixed time to complete, which increases along with the amount of GAS and STO required according to the Travel NFT level. This process can be made faster/boosted up by using even more GAS.
STO is currently required to level a Travel NFT to Level 5, 10, 20, Level 25 and 30.
Upon level-up, users will attain 4 - 12 additional Attribute points to assign according to their Travel NFT quality.
Additional perks will be unlocked upon reaching certain level milestones:
At upgrade to limited, user need to choose between earning GAS or STO. Switching between GAS/STO earning is allowed, but will be subject to a cooldown duration and Users will be able to redeem items.
When NFT reaches level 5, user can upgrade NFT Quality to a higher Quality by using 2 NFTs of the same Quality but losing 1 NFT.
Genesis Travel NFTs on BNBChain are Travel NFT #1 - 10,000